On this page you will find the terms and conditions for any competitions we may be running.
MyPCH tablet competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Plymouth Community Homes (PCH, company no IP030637) whose registered head office is at Plumer House, Tailyour Road, Plymouth, PL6 5DH.
- The competition is open to named tenants of PCH aged 18 years or over except employees of PCH and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the MyPCH self-service portal which can be accessed via the Plymouth Community Homes website and social media channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition will close once 3,000 residents have signed up, or on 31 December 2017 – whichever is soonest. No further entries to the competition will be permitted once the competition has closed.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- PCH reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- PCH is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Samsung tab S2 9.7 Inch 32 GB tablet. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by PCH at every 500 signup interval. E.g., 500, 1000, 1500 and so on up to a maximum of 3000. Every individual that has registered for MyPCH will be entered into each draw allowing a maximum of six chances to win. Any individual that has been chosen as a winner will not be entered into the future draws.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winner reserves the right to withdraw from the competition, should this happen a new winner will be randomly picked.
- PCH will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or agree delivery.
- PCH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner will be asked whether they agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by a third party organisation. You are providing your information to PCH and their subsidiary companies (PCH Manufacturing, SO Living, Plumer House). The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Privacy Notice found at http://www.plymouthcommunityhomes.co.uk/privacy-notice/.
- PCH reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.