Payment of housing rents, home contents insurance and housing benefit overpayment accounts can be made:
- By online payment via Allpay (If you use the Allpay app on your smart phone or tablet, you may need to perform an update on your app following a system update on 5 December)
- By Direct Debit (details below)
- By cash, cheque or debit card at any Post Office
- By cash at any PayPoint outlet
- By telephone, 0844 5578321 (24 hours a day)
Methods of payment accepted
- Cash, cheque or debit card at any Post Office
- Cash at any PayPoint outlet
- Debit or credit card by telephone on 0844 5578321
- Direct Debit
Lost your payment card?
You can get a new issued by your Housing Office.
Payment by Direct Debit
Paying your rent by Direct Debit is easy, safe and reliable. You can choose to have it collected on any date of the month and as often as you like. You will receive a notification confirming the amounts to be taken by Direct Debit. Please contact your local Housing Team to arrange your Direct Debit.
To pay by Direct Debit, print and complete the form and take it or send it to:
Plymouth Community Homes