Customer Focus Committee
The Customer Focus Committee (CFC) supports the PCH Board and provides an added level of scrutiny in monitoring the performance of our customer focused services. The committee ensures that PCH provides excellent services to all of its customers to a consistently high standard and represents good value for money.
The CFC is made up of five PCH Board Members and up to seven co-opted members including tenants, leaseholders and shared owners.
There are typically four meetings a year which are held on Friday mornings and last around two hours.
Our tenant co-opted members are not expected to represent residents but do bring a resident’s perspective on how PCH works.
Together with Tenants
CFC lead on Together with Tenants to work with our residents to roll out a plan and charter to give residents a stronger voice.
Together with Tenants is a national project led by the National Housing Federation that aims to balance the relationship between residents and social landlords.
Take a look at our overview of the Together with Tenants Charter.
Meet the Committee
Meet the staff who regularly prepare reports
- Angie Edwards-Jones, Head of Customer Experience and Assurance
- Charlotte Edwards, Head of Strategy, Policy and Performance
- Helen Ryan, Head of Communities and Supported Housing
- Ian Frazer, Head of Asset Management
- Liz Phillips, Head of Income, Commercial & Home Ownership
- Mary O'Leary, Head of Communications and Marketing
- Steve Ford, Head of Neighbourhoods
- Alice Potter, Communities Team Manager
- Louise Jarvis, Customer Experience Manager
Committee meeting minutes
Committee terms of reference
You can find the Committee terms of reference here.
Coming soon! Get updates on reviews the CFC have commissioned and the outcomes.
Meet our newest CFC members on page 22 of InTouch Spring 2022