Customer Focus Committee
The Customer Focus Committee (CFC) supports the PCH Board and provides an added level of scrutiny in monitoring the performance of our customer focused services. The committee ensures that PCH provides excellent services to all of its customers to a consistently high standard and represents good value for money.
The CFC is made up of five PCH Board Members and up to seven co-opted members including tenants, leaseholders and shared owners.
There are typically four meetings a year which are held on Friday mornings and last around two hours.
Our tenant co-opted members are not expected to represent residents but do bring a resident’s perspective on how PCH works.
Join the Customer Focus Committee
We are looking for tenants, leaseholders and shared owners to join our Customer Focus Committee. As someone who has experience of living in one of our homes and receiving our services, we need someone who:
- has the ability to be able to work effectively as a team and with other committee members
- is committed to excellent customer service and the involvement of residents at all levels of the business
- wants to make a positive difference to our communities
Our Board and Committee members come from a wide range of backgrounds and we will offer a full programme of training and support to help our new co-optees settle into the role.
You’ll need to be a team player who can lead by example with a collaborative and inclusive style, and most importantly you’ll have an absolute commitment to our core values – care, respect, listen & do the right thing.
For more information or if you are interested in becoming a CFC co-optee, please contact Leanne Eastwood, Governance Officer on 0808 230 6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register your interest by 29 October 2021.
Meet the committee
Meet the staff who regularly prepare reports
- Carl Brazier, Director of Homes and Neighbourhoods
- Angie Edwards-Jones, Head of Customer Experience and Assurance
- Angie Scott, Head of Communications and Marketing
- Charlotte Edwards, Head of Strategy, Policy and Performance
- Helen Ryan, Head of Communities and Supported Housing
- Ian Frazer, Head of Asset Management
- Liz Phillips, Head of Income, Commercial & Home Ownership
- Steve Ford, Head of Neighbourhoods
- Alice Potter, Communities Team Manager
- Louise Jarvis, Customer Experience Manager
- Jonathan Quinn, Asset Manager
Committee meeting minutes
Coming soon! Get updates on reviews the CFC have commissioned and the outcomes.
Find out more about our opportunities to get involved at PCH.