Board and committees
We know how important it is to have people with lived experience of PCH services and communities involved in our decision-making process
With seats on our Board and Customer Focus Committee reserved for our residents, you can be involved in our governance arrangements.
Resident Board Member
You'll help make decisions about what PCH does, make sure we deliver what we promise and improve the services we provide.
We are looking for residents who are comfortable working online and can attend meetings in person with the following skills:
- Questioning and constructive challenge
- Listening, understanding and communicating
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Evaluation and problem-solving
- Comfortable using digital services such as online meetings and reading papers electronically.
Board Members are paid £6,174 a year (subject to tax and national insurance deductions).
How do I apply?
- Read the recruitment pack, take a look at our annual report and strategic business plan
- Attend an information session week commencing 30 October 2023 at Plumer House
- Fill out an application form and diversity monitoring form and submit this by Friday 10 November 2023
- If you are shortlisted for the role, you'll be invited to observe the next board meeting on 23 November 2023, and will be invited for an informal interview with a recruitment panel in early December 2023.
Customer Focus Committee co-opttee
Have your say on our customer-focussed services and join our Customer Focus Committee as a co-opttee. You'll support the PCH Board by making sure PCH provides excellent services to all its residents and supporting communities.
As part of our commitment to the Together with Tenants charter and our adopted Code of Governance, we have positions available for residents, leaseholders and shared owners.
CFC Co-optees receive an annual fee of £2,710 (subject to tax and national insurance deductions).
How do I apply?