July /August 2020 - Photography competition terms and conditions
1. This competition is only open to residents and leaseholders of Plymouth Community Homes (PCH)
2. Only one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sent items will not be accepted as proof or receipt
3. We will only accept genuine amateur photographs and pictures from professional registered photographers will not be counted.
4. All images submitted must be your own work and not the work of anyone else or taken from the internet.
5. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that any image submitted have been taken with appropriate permissions and do not infringe on any copyright or third party laws.
6. Entries should be labelled with the entrant’s name, address, phone number and/or email.
7. In line with General Data Protection Regulations this personal information will be held only in relation to this competition.
8. In line with General Data Protection Regulations we will only hold copies of your photos for three years and will contact you after this if we wish to use them again to gain your consent.
9. Copyright for the image remains with the entrant. However, in providing your image for the competition you agree to PCH featuring any submitted images in any digital or print material.
10. All entries must be received by the closing date of 31st August 2020 by midnight.
11. Competition winners will be chosen by the PCH Photography Club, and the decision of the club is final. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. The winners will be asked to take part in publicity.
Regeneration Post-Works Customer Satisfaction Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The prize draw is being conducted by Plymouth Community Homes (PCH).
The prize draw is open to participants who are residents and leaseholders of PCH. Only one entry per household will be accepted.
The total prize draw fund is 1 x £100 Love2shop voucher. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. There is no alternative to the stated prize.
HOW TO ENTER
Survey recipients who participate in the survey by 23:59pm on the 31 December 2020 and who indicate they would like to be included in the prize draw and provide their contact details when prompted, will be entered into the prize draw.
Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The random draw for the prize will take place no later than 10 business days after the date stated above.
The selected winner will be contacted by email within a further 10 business days of the draw and must confirm their full name and address to accept their prize. If the selected winner does not comply with the prize draw rules or is unable to respond within 14 days of being contacted, that winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. The prize will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks of confirmation of required details. Name and address details will be used for the purposes of prize fulfilment only and will not be used for marketing purposes.
The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, mis-delivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; on line failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the prize draw in any manner including without limitation, receipt of entries, entrance ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification, or winner response to notification.
The Promoter is also not responsible for any damage to entrant's computer occasioned by participation in the prize draw or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the prize draw.
By entering, contestants agree to abide by these official rules and all decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding on all entrants.