Photography competition terms and conditions
July /August 2020 - Photography competition terms and conditions
1. This competition is only open to residents and leaseholders of Plymouth Community Homes (PCH)
2. Only one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sent items will not be accepted as proof or receipt
3. We will only accept genuine amateur photographs and pictures from professional registered photographers will not be counted.
4. All images submitted must be your own work and not the work of anyone else or taken from the internet.
5. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that any image submitted have been taken with appropriate permissions and do not infringe on any copyright or third party laws.
6. Entries should be labelled with the entrant’s name, address, phone number and/or email.
7. In line with General Data Protection Regulations this personal information will be held only in relation to this competition.
8. In line with General Data Protection Regulations we will only hold copies of your photos for three years and will contact you after this if we wish to use them again to gain your consent.
9. Copyright for the image remains with the entrant. However, in providing your image for the competition you agree to PCH featuring any submitted images in any digital or print material.
10. All entries must be received by the closing date of 31st August 2020 by midnight.
11. Competition winners will be chosen by the PCH Photography Club, and the decision of the club is final. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. The winners will be asked to take part in publicity.