Plymouth Fit and Fed, in partnership with Plymouth Community Homes, will be putting on a series of cookery workshops and cookery clinic coffee mornings from July to August.
The fun and informative half-day Cook Wise Workshops are for PCH tenants who have children taking part in the Fit and Fed programme.
It is a great opportunity to brush up on those essential cookery skills, pick up lots of money-saving tips and cook a tasty lunch, which of course you get to eat.
During the workshop, you will look at nutrition, menu planning, budgeting, recipe alternatives, shopping and storing food - everything to help you to cook wiser for your family. Workshops run from 10am to 1pm.
- 26 and 27 July at Mount Wise Towers, Devonport, PL1 4EB
- 2 August at Tamar View Resource Centre, Barne Barton, PL5 1DD
- 3 August at Poole Farm, Leighma, PL6 8NF
- 9 and 10 August at Efford Youth Centre, PL3 6HU
- 16 and 17 August at Plumer House, Crownhill, PL6 5DH
Transport will be provided to and from the venue.
To book a place, please contact Ashleigh Knowles on 01752 388051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.