Join us to have your say
The National Housing Federation (NHF) has developed a plan to strengthen the relationship between residents and housing providers – and they want your feedback.
The NHF is the body that regulates all housing providers in the UK, and they’ve been working with groups of residents and members of the NHF to understand how they can make the relationship between residents and providers better.
How can I get involved?
We’re carrying out a survey on the new charter which sets out 8 commitments to residents. Fill out the survey and be in with the chance to win £100.
- Every tenant and resident has the right to be treated with respect.
2. Every tenant and resident has the right to a decent, safe home and quality service.
3. Every tenant and resident has the right to be listened to and have their view heard on decisions that affect their community, home and the services they receive.
4. Every tenant and resident has the right to know how the organisation is run, how decisions are made, and how they can get involved.
5. Collectively, tenants and residents have the right to influence decisions that affect their community, home and the services they receive.
6. Every tenant and resident will have simple, clear and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints and seeking redress.
7. Every tenant and resident will receive support and advice when things go wrong or their expectations aren’t met.
8. Every tenant and resident will have access to the information they need to make informed decisions and hold their landlord to account.
Focus Groups - Daytime, Evening and Afternoon
We’re running focus groups to review the plan:
- Evening focus group – Thursday 28 March, 5pm – 7pm, Plumer House, Crownhill
An interactive session on the four main aims of Together with Tenants.
- Daytime focus group – Wednesday 3 April, 11am – 2pm, The Beacon, North Prospect
NHF will be leading a discussion for residents of PCH and LiveWest. A unique opportunity to talk to them directly.
- Afternoon focus group – Wednesday 3 April, 4pm – 6pm, at JUMP
Spring into action at our FREE family fun afternoon at Jump. Includes a disco, party games and food for children (under 12’s) Limited spaces, book soon! All children must be accompanied at all times.
To join these sessions or to have more information sent by post or email for your review, please contact the Communities Team on FREEPHONE 0808 230 6500 or email email@example.com