Resident Awards now open!
Returning for a second year, nominations for the 2019 Resident Awards are now open!
The awards are designed to recognise the work and achievements of PCH residents throughout the year, marking the important contributions residents are making to their communities and within their own lives, by inspiring others or by accomplishing a personal goal.
You can nominate residents in the following categories:
- Community Group or Partnership Success Award – To acknowledge the achievement of a community group or partnership within the Plymouth area.
- Healthy Planet Award – For groups or individuals who have created initiatives that aim to improve the environment, make ‘green’ spaces or support conservation.
- People’s Choice Award – To recognise an individual who has achieved a personal goal or worked hard to improve their personal circumstances.
- Good Neighbour (General Needs) Award – In recognition of someone who has made a real difference in their community or to the life of another resident.
- Good Neighbour (Sheltered Accommodation) Award – To acknowledge a person who has helped to positively impact on the life of another sheltered accommodation resident or their community.
- Young Person Award – To recognise a PCH resident aged under 25 who has made a difference in their community or has been an inspiration to others through achievement.
To make a nomination, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or look out for a voting slip in the upcoming issues of In Touch.