Residents' Awards - nominate someone in your community
We will be recognising the good work and contribution of our residents with the return of the Residents' Awards!
We know that are some great people living in our homes that go above and beyond for their community and we want to recognise their contributions at our Residents' Awards in September.
The award can be for carrying out a piece of work, volunteering or just being a great part of the community.
We will put all the nominations forward and draw up a shortlist of nominees to come to Plumer House in September for a dazzling awards ceremony.
Nick Lewis, Chair of the PCH Board said: "These awards recognise the important contributions residents make to their communities as well as their own personal achievements, and act as inspiration to other residents."
There are several categories you can nominate for:
- People's Choice Award – for an individual who has achieved a goal or worked hard to improve personal circumstances.
- Good Neighbour Award – for an individual who has made a difference in their community or to an individual's life.
- Young Person Award – for a resident 25 or under who has made a difference in their community or has been an inspiration to others through achievement or overcoming barriers.
- Community Group or Partnership Success – to recognise the achievement of a community group or a partnership. For example, a group that has attracted Lottery funding to improve an area or start a new initiative.
- Healthy Planet Award – to recognise projects that aim to improve the environment make 'green' spaces and/or support conservation. It can be an individual, group or partnership contribution.
To nominate a resident then please email Helen Cross in the Communities Team.