Together with Tenants
The National Housing Federation (NHF) has developed a plan to strengthen the relationship between residents and housing providers – and they want your feedback.
The NHF is the body that regulates all housing providers in the UK, and they’ve been working with groups of residents and members of the NHF to understand how they can make the relationship between residents and providers better.
They’ve come up with a four point action plan:
- A new charter that sets out what residents can expect from their landlord
- Residents will scrutinise the charter and report on how their landlord is doing against the charter commitments
- A new requirement in our Code of Governance for Boards to be held accountable to their residents
- A closer link with regulation
How can I get involved?
We’re carrying out a survey on the new charter which sets out 8 commitments to residents. Fill out the survey and be in with the chance to win £100.
Focus Groups - Daytime, Evening and Afternoon
We’re running focus groups to review the plan:
- Evening focus group – Thursday 28 March, 5pm – 7pm, Plumer House, Crownhill
An interactive session on the four main aims of Together with Tenants.
- Daytime focus group – Wednesday 3 April, 11am – 2pm, The Beacon, North Prospect
NHF will be leading a discussion for residents of PCH and LiveWest. A unique opportunity to talk to them directly.
- Afternoon focus group – Wednesday 3 April, 4pm – 6pm, at JUMP
Spring into action at our FREE family fun afternoon at Jump. Includes a disco, party games and food for children (under 12’s) Limited spaces, book soon! All children must be accompanied at all times.
To join these sessions or to have more information sent by post or email for your review, please contact the Communities Team on FREEPHONE 0808 230 6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NHF are also providing options for feedback including
Participate in the National Housing Federation webinar on 8th April 2019
Respond to the online questionnaire, guided by a set of specific questions
Email the National Housing Federation to share your thoughts and questions