- 56.8m² (611ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent City Centre location (Cornwall Street)
- Consent for User Class A1 use
- Rent at £9,600 per annum
The property is located on Cornwall Street, one of Plymouth’s principle trading streets, situated within the busy independent Quarter, not far from Plymouth’s Pannier Market in the western end of the City Centre. This area contains a wide variety of independent traders, including several specialist shops, restaurants/cafes, hairdressers.
The premises comprise of a ground floor retail unit, storage and w.c to the rear of the premises.
The premises currently fall within Use Class A1 (retail), but other uses may also be considered, subject to planning consent and suitability.
Approximately 56.8m² (611ft²)
Offers are invited in the region of £9,600 per annum, payable monthly by direct debit. A rent deposit of a minimum of 3 months’ worth of rent will also be required.
PCH’s legal costs (£1,050 inc VAT) for the new lease are to be paid by the tenant.
Current Rateable Value is £9,500. Small Business Rate Relief should be available on this property. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the Rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Chontel Ford on 01752 388182 or email email@example.com.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.