- 135.9m² land for the parking/storage of cars.
- Located in Stonehouse, Plymouth
- Previously used as a compound for vehicles
- Rent at £2,000 per annum
- Minimum three-year lease
This area of land is located in the Stonehouse area of Plymouth and is situated close to the City Centre.
Previously used as a compound for the parking/storage of cars.
Offers are invited in the region of £2,000 per annum payable monthly by direct debit. A rent deposit of a minimum of 3 months’ worth of rent will also be required.
£1,290 (inc VAT)
Small Business Rate Relief should be available on this land. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the Rates payable and the relief available.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.