- 38m² (406ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent City Centre location in Frankfort Gate
- Consent for User Class A1 use
- Rent at £7,500 per annum
- Minimum six-year lease or any multiple of three years up to 15 years
The property is located in Frankfort Gate; close to the footbridge and pedestrian crossing over Western Approach, a major traffic route in and out of Plymouth City Centre.
Frankfort Gate is a pedestrian precinct, providing the main access into the western end of the City Centre and contains a wide variety of independent traders, including several specialist shops, hairdressers, restaurants , cafes, etc.
A ground floor retail unit with access to ancillary space, storage and WC facilities. The shop also has a rear door which provides direct access for loading and unloading. The property benefits from a newly renovated gable end with a colourful design attracting custom to the area
The premises fall within User Class A1 (Retail) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Offers are invited in the region of £7,500 per annum exclusive, payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months rent deposit is required.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
Both parties' legal costs to be covered by the ingoing tenant.
Current Rateable Value is £5,700. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to confirm the exact rates payable.
To arrange a viewing, call Beth Valentine on 01752 388144 or email email@example.com.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.