318 Union Street
- 53.02m² ground floor retail unit
- Excellent location nearby City Centre and Royal William Yard
- Consent for User Class E use
- Rent at £6,200 per annum
This property is located close to Plymouth City Centre and The Royal William Yard whilst also in the heart of a residential area. This parade of shops also has a bakery, sandwich bar/cafe and convenience store with other major retailers and offices close by.
A ground floor retail unit with access to ancillary space and WC facilities with a courtyard at the rear.
The premises currently fall within Use Class E, but other uses may also be considered subject to planning consent and suitability.
Offers in region of £6,200 pa, payable monthly by direct debit. A rent deposit of a minimum of 3 months’ worth of rent will also be required.
£1,050 including VAT.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
Current rateable value is £6,200. Small Business Rate Relief should be available on this property. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Chontel Ford on 01752 388182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.