- Approx 50m² (539ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent City Centre location on Union Street
- Consent for User Class A1 use
- Rent at £5,799 per annum
- Minimum six-year lease or any multiple of three years up to 15 years
This property is located close to Plymouth City Centre and The Royal William Yard whilst also in the heart of a residential area. This parade of shops also has a nail bar, sandwich bar and convenience store with other major retailers and offices close by.
A ground floor retail unit with access to ancillary space and WC facilities with a courtyard at the rear. The shop was previously used as a retail bakery and therefore benefits from some of the fittings associated with this type of premises.
The premises fall within User Class A1 (Retail), but other uses may also be considered subject to planning consent and suitability.
Offers are invited in the region of £5,799 per annum exclusive, payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months rent deposit is required.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
£1,050 including VAT.
Current Rateable Value is £4,950. Small Business Rate Relief should be available on this property. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify Rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Chontel Ford on 01752 388182 or email email@example.com.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.