50 Armada Street
- 18m² ground floor retail unit
- Residential area of North Hill
- Consent for User Class E use
- Rent at £3,000 per annum
The unit is situated in the popular residential area of North Hill with close links to the City Centre, Mutley Plain and main routes towards the A38.
This property boasts a well-presented ground floor retail unit boasts plenty of storage leading onto a WC and washroom. A viewing is highly recommended.
The premises falls within Use Class E of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Offers are invited in the region of £3,000 per annum payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months' rent deposit is required.
Both parties legal costs to be covered by the ingoing tenant.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years would be considered.
Current Rateable Value is £2,050. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Beth Valentine on 01752 388144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.