- 58m² (629ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Located in Eggbuckland, Plymouth
- Consent for User Class A1 use
- Rent at £4,500 per annum
- Minimum six-year lease or any multiple of 3 years
65 Delamere Road is located in the sought after area of Eggbuckland with direct links to the A38 and good access routes to both the North and South of the City. The shop holds an impressive elevated position overlooking the bustling Delamere Road. This parade boasts varied established businesses including hairdressers, dog groomers and a takeaway.
A ground floor retail unit with access to ancillary space, kitchen and WC facilities. The shop benefits from an electric shutter to the front of the property which provides additional security and to the rear a secure metal gate. The premise currently holds Use Class A1 of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 and has been previously used as a studio.
The premises fall within User Class A1 (Retail) of the Town and Country Planning(Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Offers are invited in the region of £4,500 per annum exclusive, payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months’ rent deposit is required.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
Both parties’ legal costs to be covered by the in-going tenant.
Current Rateable Value is £4,500. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to confirm the exact rates payable.
To arrange a viewing, call Beth Valentine on 01752 388144 or email email@example.com.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.