- 67m² (710ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent location in Whitleigh
- Consent for Use Class E(a)
- Rent at £6,750 per annum
73 Whitleigh Green is located within a highly popular shopping precinct within the residential area of Whitleigh. The precinct boasts ample parking spaces within a large car park which can be found just steps away from the shops. There are also options for public transport with bus stops nearby. This is a very established shopping precinct with various different businesses choosing to be based there.
The premises comprise of a ground floor retail unit with rear access which works well for loading and unloading goods.
The premises currently fall within Use Class E(a) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Approximately 67m² (710ft²)
Offers are invited in the region of £6,750 per annum exclusive, payable monthly by direct debit. A rent deposit of a minimum of 3 months’ worth of rent will also be required.
Both parties' legal costs to be covered by the ingoing tenant.
Current Rateable Value is £6,300. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to confirm the exact rates payable.
To arrange a viewing, call Beth Valentine on 01752 388144 or email email@example.com.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.