75 Whitleigh Green - UNDER OFFER
- 47m² (506ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Sought after area of Whitleigh Green
- Consent for User Class E use
- Rent at £7,200 per annum
This property is in the highly sought-after area of Whitleigh Green. The precinct itself boasts a wide variety of independent traders and national businesses. The free car park offers plenty of parking and can be found just steps away from the commercial units. Bus stops are also close by which link the area to the City Centre. The precinct is extremely well established and frequently used by those residing in Whitleigh and further afield making this unit the perfect spot for your business.
A ground floor retail unit with ancillary space, WC, and washroom facilities. It also benefits from rear access for loading and unloading goods.
The premise falls within Use Class E of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Approximately 47m² (506ft²)
Offers are invited in the region of £7,200 per annum exclusive, payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months’ rent deposit is required.
Both parties legal costs to be covered by the ingoing tenant.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years would be considered.
Current rateable value is £4,700. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the rates payable.
To arrange a viewing, call Beth Valentine on 01752 388144 or email email@example.com.
Subject to contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.