8 Frankfort Gate - UNDER OFFER
- 38m² (412ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent City Centre location
- Consent for Use Class E (a) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended)
- Rent at £8,250 per annum
The commercial property is located within the busy area of Frankfort Gate on the southern side of the parade. The property is close to the City Market and features rear direct access to a large pay and display car park. Frankfort Gate is a pedestrian precinct just off Western Approach which offers access to the City Centre from the western end of the city. The precinct offers a wide range of independent traders which attracts many visitors to the area.
A ground floor retail unit with access to ancillary space and washroom facilities. The property benefits from rear access which leads directly to Colin Campbell Court car park. There is also an additional decorative security gate to the front entrance and large shop front window. The commercial premise has been utilised as a retail shop for some time.
The premises currently falls within Use Class E (a) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Approximately 38m² (412ft²)
Offers are invited in the region of £8,250 per annum, payable monthly by direct debit. A rent deposit of a minimum of 3 months’ worth of rent will also be required.
Both parties' legal costs to be covered by ingoing tenant.
Current Rateable Value is £7,500. Small Business Rate Relief should be available on this property. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the Rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Beth Valentine on 01752 388144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.