- 30m² (327ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Located in Ford/Keyham, Plymouth
- Consent for User Class A1 use
- Rent at £3,270 per annum
- Minimum six-year lease or any multiple of 3 years
The property is located in the Ford/Keyham area of Plymouth and is situated within a housing estate. The shop is a ground floor unit and is attached to
another Plymouth Community Homes shop which is currently a Hair and Beauty Salon. There are other retail units close by.
A ground floor retail unit with access to a small courtyard with outside storage and WC facilities.
The premises currently fall within Use Class A1 (retail), but other uses may also be considered, subject to planning consent and suitability.
Offers are invited in the region of £3270 per annum, payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of a 3 month rent deposit will also be required.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
PCH’s legal costs (£1,050 incl.vat) for the new lease are to be paid by the tenant.
Current Rateable Value is £3,950. Small Business Rate Relief should be available on this property. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Chontel Ford on 01752 388182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.