9-11 Market Way
- 96.56m² (1039.36ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent City Centre location
- Consent for User Class E use
- Rent at £13,500 per annum
This double unit is situated in Market Way, nearby the new bus station and Plymouth Pannier Market.
A ground floor double unit with storage, washroom and kitchen facilities.
The premises falls within Use Class E but other uses may also be considered subject to planning consent and suitability.
Offers are invited in the region of £13,500 per annum payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months' rent deposit is required.
Both parties legal costs to be covered by the ingoing tenant.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
Current Rateable Value is £13,000. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Chontel Ford on 01752 388182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.