- 53m² (568ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent City Centre location (Frankfort Gate)
- Consent for User Class A3 use
- Rent at £9,360 per annum
- Minimum six-year lease or any multiple of 3 years
The property is located within the West End in Frankfort Gate in close proximity to the City Market and nearby there is plenty of parking. Frankfort Gate is a highly regarded shopping precinct and provides the main access into the West End. The area boasts a variety of independent traders
including shops, hairdressers, restaurants etc.
A spacious ground floor unit with access to storage, a kitchen and WC facilities. The shop was previously used as a café and therefore benefits from some of the fittings associated with this type of premises.
The premises fall within User Class A3 of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes)
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of 3 years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
Approximately 53m² (568ft²)
Offers are invited in the region of £9,360 per annum exclusive, payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months’ rent deposit
Both parties’ legal costs to be covered by the ingoing tenant.
Current Rateable Value is £9,000. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the Rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Beth Valentine on 01752 388144 or email email@example.com.
Subject to Contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.