96 King Street
- 65m² (698ft²) ground floor retail unit
- Excellent City Centre location (King Street)
- Consent for User Class E use
- Rent at £5,895 per annum
This unit is situated within King Street in the heart of a busy residential area and very close to the City Centre. The premises is within a parade of shops that include a Pharmacy, newsagents/general store and a hot food takeaway.
A ground floor unit has storage and washroom facilities.
The premises falls within Use Class E, but other uses may also be considered subject to planning consent and suitability.
Approximately 65m² (698ft²)
Offers are invited in the region of £5,895 per annum exclusive, payable monthly by direct debit. A minimum of 3 months' rent deposit is required.
Both parties legal costs to be covered by the ingoing tenant.
A minimum term of six years or any multiple of three years up to a maximum of fifteen would be considered.
Current Rateable Value is £6,000. Small Business Rate Relief should be available on this property. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the Rates payable and the relief available.
To arrange a viewing, call Chontel Ford on 01752 388182 or email email@example.com.
Subject to contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.