- 737.37m² (4018.9ft²) business premises
- Located in the Barbican, Plymouth
- Consent for Class D1 Use (non-residential institution)
- Rent: open to offers
Located on Hoegate Street, Barbican 63 is in the heart of Plymouth's historic Barbican. With Mayflower 2020 on the horizon and all the activity that'll be associated with that, this is a great location for a business to be located.
The premises covers the ground floor of the building with a huge wall mural created by iconic Plymouth artist Robert Lenkiewicz, titled 'A Dance to the Music of Time'.
There is access to the building from both Southside Street and Hoegate Street and the building features 11 allocated parking spaces in a secure, basement car park.
The premises is comprised of a large number of ground floor rooms, including several offices, large reception/entrance areas as well as shower, kitchen and WC facilities. The basement features a storage and hall area.
The premises currently fall within Use Class D1 (Non-residential institution), but other uses may also be considered subject to planning consent and suitability. No use that impacts significantly on the existing businesses will be considered.
|Reception/Entrance Area 1||76.6||824.5|
|Reception/Entrance Area 2||34.5||371.3|
Offers are invited.
PCH's legal costs (£875 incl. VAT) for the new lease are to be paid by the tenant.
We have been advised by the Local Authority's Business Rates section of the following:
Current Rateable Value is £18,000.00. Gross Charge is £8,609.38. Interested parties should contact Plymouth City Council Business Rates to verify the exact rates payable.
To arrange a viewing, call Phil Burgoyne on 01752 388315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to contract:
- These particulars do not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Plymouth Community Homes or its employees. All descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any prospective lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection of the premises or otherwise.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Plymouth Community Homes nor any person in the employ of Plymouth Community Homes makes or gives representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the premises described in these particulars.