Get involved options
Join our team of Virtual Resident Advisors (VRA) who meet regularly and help us to come up with ideas and content for our resident newsletters
The VRA will also be asked to review certain documents and external communications that go out to our customers.
Our newsletters include:
- Our quarterly InTouch magazine which goes to all PCH residents, leaseholders, shared owners and commercial tenants
- Our monthly resident e-newsletter that is emailed out to all our registered subscribers
- My Home - our sheltered housing newsletter
Things like damp and mould and where to find help and support during the cost-of-living crisis are important for us to communicate to our residents. But we want to delve in to the things you would like to see in our publications.
What would benefit everyone? A page with a handy ‘how to fix’ every-day things in your home? A puzzle page? A spotlight on what the Police are doing across the city? We want to discuss these ideas with you.
We know it’s important to have people with lived experience of PCH services and communities involved.
We are looking for residents who:
- Are interested in improving and promoting the services PCH delivers to residents and communities
- Have the ability to work effectively as a team and with other panel members
- Are committed to helping PCH provide excellent customer service and involve residents
- Want to make a positive difference to our communities
- Have commitment to our core values – Care, Respect, Listen & Do the right thing
What will I have to do?
You won’t have to commit much time at all – around 2 hours a month.
We would like to have a monthly 1 hour meeting online with the VRA to discuss upcoming ideas and information for residents for our e-newsletters and InTouch magazine which has huge readership across our communities.
The remaining time will be to review any letters or external communications that we’re planning to send to customers so you can send us your feedback.
It’s as simple as that.
How can I join?
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch to confirm that we've received your details and we'll invite you to the next meeting.
We're happy to give residents an induction including an introduction to PCH to help you look at the organisation and understand how we work so that you understand PCH a little better and understand the challenges and pressures we face as we look to deliver great services to our residents.