Right to Buy/Acquire

Are you a tenant who would like to buy your PCH home?

Most housing association tenants don’t have the right to buy. But if you were a secure council tenant and were living in your home when it was transferred to PCH, you may have a preserved right to buy. 

If you don’t have a preserved right to buy, you may still be able to buy your home at a smaller discount under another scheme called Right to Acquire.

Contractual Sales

Contractual Sales may apply to PCH tenants who were secure tenants of another housing association and who had a contractual right to buy immediately before the ownership of their home transferred to PCH.

For more information go to: https://www.ownyourhome.gov.uk/schemes-all/ or call 0808 230 6500.