Pests can damage your home and be a nuisance. You can report the pest problem to us via MyPCH, using our online form or on 0808 230 6500, and we'll then advise who is responsible for the pest control issue.
See below some examples of pest control responsibilities:
Our responsibility (PCH):
- Bees and wasps (in or on a PCH property or a PCH erected shed or garage)
- Mice, only if the mice are in a block of flats or its communal grounds
- Nuisance birds (specific circumstances only)
- Rats, only if the rats are in a block of flats or its communal grounds
- Squirrels (which are in the roof/loft space)
- Ants in garden
- Bees and wasps in the garden or surrounding area
- Mice, if not in communal areas or not in blocks of flats
- Rats, if not in communal areas or not in blocks of flats
Once the pest has been removed, you can report a repair if damaged has been caused.