Font size Text size
Font size Contrast
Google translate Google translate
click to choose
click to activate

Making alterations to your leasehold home

If you’re a leaseholder and you’d like to make an alteration to your flat, for example removing an internal wall, changing windows or the front door, erecting a fence or wall outside, you need to get written permission from PCH.

Permission is important, and you’ll have to get it from us in writing before the work starts. We won’t unreasonably refuse permission, but we do have a responsibility to keep others in your block safe.

To apply for permission to make alterations, complete the consent form and send it to the Leasehold Team at the below address. 

Please give us as much notice of alteration works as you can.

Advance Consent Form

Leasehold Team, Plymouth Community Homes, Plumer House, Tailyour Road, Plymouth, PL6 5DH.

To talk to someone about your application, please call 01752 388094.