We’re committed to Plymouth and the South West and we work with businesses from the local area to help the region grow and prosper
By keeping our business local where we can, we support our communities by creating ongoing employment opportunities, as well as apprenticeships and jobs for young workers in local areas. At the heart of every decision, we consider how we can achieve value for money for our residents as well as benefit the community.
Plymouth Community Homes is part of the Plymouth Procurement Forum which is a group of organisations based in the city that use Plymouth suppliers where possible.
- Procurement opportunities
- How to do business with us
- Guides and downloads
We use the e-tendering system ProContract for all our new tender opportunities.
If you want to tender for an opportunity or get alerts about new opportunities, you will need to register with ProContract. Registration is free and will give you access to tender information from other organisations in the South West, including those on the Supplying the South West portal and the Housing Procurement Portal.
If you need help using the portal, please call ProContract’s dedicated customer service line on 01670 597136 or email email@example.com.
The services, works and supplies provided to us have a real impact on the quality of life of the community we serve so it's important they are delivered in a way that meets the needs of our residents and business partners. To help us achieve our aims, we work in partnership with a wide range of suppliers to provide us with good value, quality solutions for our customer and business needs, and we always have our communities at the heart of our decisions.
We follow best practice guidelines and EU Procurement laws which ensure openness, transparency and fairness in all of our procurement decisions and in our tendering process. All our orders are subject to our terms and conditions with the exception of construction/works or contracts expressly agreed in writing.
- Modern Slavery Statement explains our efforts to help prevent modern day slavery.
- PCH Standard Terms and Conditions which apply to all orders placed
- Fraud and Bribery Policy Statement explaining our efforts to prevent fraud and bribery in our organisation
- Social Value Toolkit explaining the factors we consider when deciding the kind of organisations we go into business with
- How to do business with PCH for organisations completing tender opportunities
- Payment practices for suppliers