We have made every effort to make our website accessible and easy to use for everyone.
The information on our website is available in other languages and formats.
We also have a Browsealoud feature which provides
- text-to-speech with choice of reading speeds and highlighters to enhance reading comprehension
- translation of web pages into 99 languages and text-to-speech in 40 languages
- on-screen text magnifier helps users with visual impairments
- MP3 generator converts text to audio files for offline listening
- screen mask blocks on-screen clutter with letting readers focus on text being read
- web page simplifier which removes ads
- custom settings built in to suit individual user needs and preferences.
We believe the internet should be easy to use for everyone. Therefore, we have a policy of accessibility and have designed this website to meet current web standards. All development work adheres to current web standards, as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Maintaining an accessible website is an ongoing process and we are continually working to offer a user friendly experience. If you have any problems using this website please contact the Communications Team on 0808 230 6500.