We have made every effort to make our website accessible and easy to use for everyone.
We believe the internet should be easy to use for everyone. Therefore, we have a policy of accessibility and have designed this website to meet current web standards. All development work adheres to current web standards, as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
The information on our website is available in different text sizes, contrasts and other languages through Google Translate by clicking on the Accessibility button of this website.
You can also listen to the content of this website through the ReachDeck Toolbar. To access the feature, click on the circular orange speaker button that appears on this website. The ReachDeck Toolbar features include:
- text-to-speech with choice of reading speeds and highlighters to enhance reading comprehension
- translation of web pages into multiple languages
- on-screen text magnifier helps users with visual impairments
- MP3 generator converts text to audio files for offline listening
- screen mask to block on-screen clutter
- webpage simplifier to remove ads
- custom settings built-in to suit individual user needs and preferences.
Maintaining an accessible website is an ongoing process and we are continually working to offer a user friendly experience. If you have any problems using this website please contact the Communications and Marketing Team on 0808 230 6500.