Make a complaint

We aim to deal with any feedback from customers at the first point of contact and as quickly as possible

How can I make a complaint?

  • Fill out an enquiry form
  • Through your MyPCH account
  • Call us on 0808 230 6500
  • Send us a message on social media
  • In person at our Head Office
  • Write to us at Plymouth Community Homes, Plumer House, Tailyour Road, Crownhill, Plymouth, PL6 5DH

Customer Complaints and Comments Policy

Our Customer Complaints and Comments Policy sets out how we will deal with customer feedback, how it will be used to understand customers expectations and experiences and how it will improve service delivery

Housing Ombudsman Complaint Handling Code

Plymouth Community Homes (PCH) is expected to comply with the Housing Ombudsman Complaint Handling Code, and publish a self-assessment form, which demonstrates compliance with the code. 

The Housing Ombudsman expects landlords to carry out regular self-assessment against the Code and take appropriate action to ensure their complaint handling is in line with the Code. This published assessment is the first to be completed.

Accessibility Chat Feedback Back to top


Thank you for subscribing.

If you wish to unsubscribe you can select the unsubscribe link in the first email you receive.