Find a home

Mutual exchange

Did you know that you can exchange your home with another PCH resident, council or registered housing provider?

To start your journey you will need to apply at HomeSwapper, a national service where you can find other people who are looking to move. This service is free to PCH tenants. Once you have signed up to this service, we will approve your account and you can start searching.

HomeSwapper has lots of tips on how to find someone to swap with and how to create the best advert for your current home. Typically people use this service to move to a bigger or smaller home, move to a different part of Plymouth or the country.

Find out more about Mutual Exchanges by watching our video below and reading our FAQs. 

Apply for a mutual exchange

Visit HomeSwapper to find a home, download and complete the Mutual Exchange Application Form and email it to

Accessibility Chat Feedback Back to top


Thank you for subscribing.

If you wish to unsubscribe you can select the unsubscribe link in the first email you receive.