Neighbourhood services

Report fly-tipping

Leaving any waste on PCH land without permission is considered fly-tipping

This can include large items like white goods, furniture, garden waste, commercial builder waste, litter and any refuse that householders can’t fit in the brown and green bins.

Please report anyone you see flytipping. As well as breaking the law, committing an offence and potentially breaching their tenancy, they’re also making the area where you live look unsightly and spoiling the quality of life for local residents. 

Further action may be taken against the fly-tipper, including reporting it to the Plymouth City Council Enforcement Team.

Report Fly-tipping

Use the map to mark the location of the fly-tipping and then complete the form below. Any supporting photographic evidence can also be uploaded.

You can upload up to 3MB of photographs.

Your details
    Accessibility Chat Feedback Back to top


    Thank you for subscribing.

    If you wish to unsubscribe you can select the unsubscribe link in the first email you receive.