Font size Text size
Font size Contrast
Google translate Google translate
click to choose
click to activate


Leaseholders are an important part of our community. In some blocks of flats, many of the homes have been bought from the council under Right to Buy legislation, or have been bought on the open market. Owners of these homes are leaseholders, which means that we provide some collective services to them in the same way we provide services to tenants.

Find out more about your rights and responsibilities as a leaseholder, how to apply to make alterations to your home and how to apply for a lease extension. You'll also find our FAQs and information on buildings insurance as well as details on how to contact the Leaseholds team.

Get in touch

Let us know about a change of contact details or send us an enquiry. You can also email us at

Read ourĀ Privacy Notice.