Emergency repairs - completed within 24 hours
Emergency repairs are needed to avoid serious health or safety risks, structural damage or repairs to ensure your home is secure, including:
- Uncontainable water leak/roof leaks
- Total loss of heating (between 1 November and 20 April)
- Dangerous or exposed wires
- Blocked, leaking or damaged toilet
- Blocked or damaged flue or chimney
- No electricity
- Total loss of water
- Report of gas leak or carbon monoxide alarm sounding.
Emergency repairs will be completed within 24 hours of being reported and someone must be home and available during this time.
You'll also need to provide a contact number when reporting the emergency repair so we can keep you updated.
Urgent repairs - completed within 3 working days
Urgent repairs include:
- Front door stiff to open or shut
- Fascia hanging off
- Key snapped in lock (excluding front/entrance door)
- Immersion water heater failure
- An unsafe socket of fitting
- Over bath shower not working
- Containable internal or external water leak
- Containable water leak from central heating appliance or system
- Faulty or dripping tap that cannot be isolated
- External pipe leaking onto walkway
- Blocked drain gully
- Cracks to pathways or steps which are lifting slabs are causing a trip hazard.
Urgent repairs will be completed within 3 working days of being reported, up to 8pm on the third day. Please provide a contact number when booking your appointment so we can keep you updated.
Routine repairs - completed within 20 working days
Here are some examples of routine repairs:
- Faulty or dripping tap
- Shower head leaking
- One radiator not working
- Extractor fans not working
- Internal door sticking
- Blocked or broken guttering
- Shed door won’t lock
- Containable water leaks.
Here are some examples of planned repairs:
- Concrete and path repairs
- Fencing and gate repairs
- Replacement of windows and doors
- Plastering works.
This includes large refurbishment works across many properties, such as the renewal of kitchens and bathrooms, replacement of windows and doors, heating installations, external re-rendering and painting, electrical testing and asbestos surveys.
We’ll contact you to arrange an appointment when work is due.