We're an efficient, effective and successful provider of social housing in Plymouth and the surrounding areas with strong finances and excellent ESG credentials
PCH hold an A+ credit rating with S&P Global ratings and a regulatory judgement from the Regulator for Social Housing with grade G1 in governance and V2 in financial viability.
We are a low geared Housing Association with an EBITDA operating margin of over 20% a reputation in delivering new homes, maintaining existing properties and investing in our local communities while maintaining strong financial dynamics and excellent customer satisfaction scores.
We currently own and manage over 16,000 properties including homes for social and affordable rent, shared ownership, shops and commercial premises, plus leasehold and freehold interests.
Our over 600 strong workforce support our mission of a high-quality home for everyone and our vision of providing homes and communities where people want to live. Together we achieved Investors in People Gold in 2021 for a second time.
- Credit Ratings
- Regulatory Judgements
- Value for Money
We know we need to focus on how we spend our money and that means getting the most from every purchase or contract. We also know we have to continuously drive efficiencies through our business to be as lean as possible so that we maximise our borrowing opportunities, enabling us to develop more homes.
We are open about why we do what we do and how we manage our money, and our Board regularly monitor our finances and expenditure.
PCH Group Annual Financial Statements
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2022-23
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2021-22
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2020-21
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2019-20
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2018-19
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2017-18
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2016-17
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2015-16
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2014-15
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2013-14
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2012-13
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2011-12
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2010-11
- PCH Group Annual Financial Statements 2009-10
Development Grant Expenditure Reports
Previous years' reports are listed under the downloads section.
Mount Wise Towers Grant Expenditure Reports
- Quarter 4 Jan to Mar 2022
- Quarter 3 Oct to Dec 2021
- Quarter 2 Jul to Sep 2021
- Quarter 1 Apr to Jun 2021
- Quarter 4 Jan to Mar 2021
- Quarter 3 Oct to Dec 2020
- Quarter 2 Jul to Sep 2020
- Quarter 1 Apr to Jun 2020
Central to delivering our business strategy of improving lives by providing affordable homes, great services and supporting communities, is value for money (VFM). This means using our money and other resources on the right things, at the right cost and at the right time so we get the right outcome.
Our Value For Money (VFM) Strategy sets out how we will achieve VFM when delivering our strategic objectives and is based on the following actions:
- Accomplishing our strategic objectives
- Delivering our key activities
- Managing all our assets
- Optimising commercial return to support our social purpose
- Working as one organisation to make it happen
- Working with partners and people
- An effective social business with excellent service
To measure our VFM, we collect a wide range of strategic and operational performance indicators which are then benchmarked through HouseMark and presented to the board on an annual basis. We believe that demonstrating our VFM goes beyond a suite of financial ratios and should incorporate measurement of performance quality.
Recognising that not all housing associations are HouseMark members, we also participate in Sector Scorecard and Vantage Performance Improvement benchmarking so that we can compare ourselves against as many landlords as possible.