Who gets involved?
Anyone! If you want to make things better or tell us what it's really like to be a PCH tenant, we'd like you to be involved.
Why be involved?
If you get involved with PCH you can:
- Improve things for you and your neighbourhood
- Help us to make key decisions that will affect residents and improve our services
- Learn new skills, access free training and improve your confidence
- Boost your chances of getting paid work or into further education
- Meet new people and make new friends
How much time?
You can give as little or as much time as you like. We have a variety of options to suit everyone's lifestyle - from a five minute online survey, to being part of our Mystery Shopper group.
How to get involved
There are lots of ways to get involved. Here's how...
You can also view our Resident Involvement overview which includes all of our opportunities.
Sign up via our Resident Involvement e-sign up form or call the Communities Team on 0808 230 6500.
Resident involvement expenses
We recognise the importance of residents being involved in decisions that affect their homes and lives. We want to encourage involvement and out-of pocket expenses can deter residents from becoming involved. We will reimburse genuine out-of-pocket expenses incurred as a result of involvement.
Read our Residents' Expenses Policy which sets out when we will reimburse expenses, and what is needed in order to claim.
Complete the Residents’ Expenses Claim form in order to make a claim for expenses.