Who gets involved?
Anyone! If you want to make things better or tell us what it's really like to be a PCH tenant, we'd like you to be involved.
Why be involved?
If you get involved with PCH you can:
- Improve things for you and your neighbourhood
- Help us to make key decisions that will affect residents and improve our services
- Learn new skills, access free training and improve your confidence
- Boost your chances of getting paid work or into further education
- Meet new people and make new friends
How much time?
You can give as little or as much time as you like. We have a variety of options to suit everyone's lifestyle - from a five minute online survey, to being part of our Mystery Shopper group.
How to get involved
There are lots of ways to get involved. Here's how...
To find out more then please contact us or call us on 0808 230 6500 and we will reply to you about our involvement options!
Or you can sign up to all our involvement options using our new Resident Involvement E-sign up form.
Simply click the link and let us know what involvement activities are of interest to you.
You can also visit our Consultations page to join in any current consultations or surveys.