Due to Covid social distancing regulations, face-to-face meetings and events are not taking place at the moment. Please speak to the Communities team on 0808 230 6500 to find out how you can get involved virtually.
Who gets involved?
Anyone! If you want to make things better or tell us what it's really like to be a PCH tenant, we'd like you to be involved.
Why be involved?
If you get involved with PCH you can:
- Improve things for you and your neighbourhood
- Help us to make key decisions that will affect residents and improve our services
- Learn new skills, access free training and improve your confidence
- Boost your chances of getting paid work or into further education
- Meet new people and make new friends
How much time?
You can give as little or as much time as you like. We have a variety of options to suit everyone's lifestyle - from a five minute online survey, to being part of our Mystery Shopper group.
How to get involved
There are lots of ways to get involved. Here's how...
To find out more then, sign up via our Resident Involvement e-sign up form or call us on 0808 230 6500.
You can also visit our Consultations page to join in any current consultations or surveys.