Help and advice

Ending your tenancy

We’ll be sad to see you go and will try to make your move as easy as possible

If you want to end your tenancy agreement, you will need to get in touch with your Housing Officer.

They will explain how much notice you need to give depending on your type of tenancy, how you can give notice and the next steps.

What do I need to do before I leave?

Accessibility Chat Feedback Back to top


Thank you for subscribing.

If you wish to unsubscribe you can select the unsubscribe link in the first email you receive.